Silversprings Terms & Conditions – The Cottages, Red Gum, Banksia, Silversprings and Tea Tree.
Check-in is 2 pm and the standard check-out is 10 am.
Early check-ins are possible if pre organised with the property manager at least 2 days before your arrival date.
For guaranteed arrival prior to 2 pm, the Property must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge. Late check out is at the discretion of Silversprings and must be requested the night before checking out, and may incur a fee.
If you are checking in after 7pm please let us know either by text or email.
In Booking with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions highlighted below.
- Silversprings is a working hobby farm and has live stock on the property. Guest are responsible for their safety including acknowledging there are open water troughs for farm animals present on the property. Children must be in the company of a responsible adult at all times.
- Guests must take all reasonable and necessary steps to safeguard the Guests’s personal property.
- Guests must exercise due care at and around the property including, without limitation, observing any safety directions, instructions or signage and looking our for the safety and wellbeing of themselves, all other guests, all invitees and occupants of the property or any other persons.
- Furniture should not be moved around the house and utensils, crockery etc not to be removed from the premises. You will be liable for any damage caused by the moving of furniture and charged accordingly.
- You agree to vacate the property in a reasonably clean condition, including basic cleaning of barbeques and other fittings, dishes are cleaned and put away. Fridges and freezers are required to be emptied, all rubbish to be placed in bins provided.
All towels and bathroom linen to be placed in the bathroom or laundry on departure.
- Any breakages, damages and lost remotes must be reported, or if found on departure inspection must be paid for at the guest’s expense. This includes damage to linen and towels from makeup, tan and bronzers. We have the right to use the credit card as given to us as the bond for these expenses.
- You agree to pay any reasonable excess cleaning fees if the Property is not left in a clean condition. Excess rubbish from your stay will also be removed at your cost.
- All Children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible Adult.
- No Parties / Events unless organised and accepted by property managers at the time of booking.
- Guests hereby agree that the guests are solely responsible for determining whether the property is fit for the Guests purpose.
- Any breach or anticipated breach by guests of any of the terms of this Agreement will permit the HG reserves the right to immediately terminate the accommodation agreement and upon such termination the guests will have to vacate the property immediately. Guest will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid under the terms of agreement.
- The Property is pet-friendly accommodation, and pets are permitted inside the cottages.
- Pets are not permitted on the beds. Charges apply for bookings who dishonour this clause.
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times when walking around the property.
- No pets are permitted near the miniature donkeys, alpacas, or in any paddock that contains livestock, unless absolutely necessary, on a leash and under control.
- No dogs are permitted within a 50m radius of the main homestead residence at any time unless discussed first with the Property Managers. Our resident dogs are permitted to roam free around the main homestead and they are not friendly to other dogs. We will not take responsibility of any harm caused to your dog. You will be held responsible for any harm caused to our animals and held financially accountable if it requires veterinary treatment.
- All guests with pets are to ensure your cottage is free of ALL pet hair. Each cottage has a vacuum cleaner provided.
- Guests are required to supply their own bedding and/or blankets for their pets.
- Pets are not to be left unattended inside cottages. If you plan to go out for more than half an hour, you may leave your pet within the enclosed yard of each cottage, please inform the property managers either via text or email if you plan on doing so. You are responsible for ensuring your pet cannot escape. Pet owners will be held responsible for any harm caused to another person and/or animal on our property and surrounding properties.
In the case of a now show, no refund of booking fee and deposit will be provided.
Covid related cancellations are looked at on a case-by-case scenario at the owners discretion.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, a full refund will be provided/refunded in the instance of a major fault/defect or event that is out of our, Silversprings, control.
For us to secure your booking, we are required to collect certain personal details from you to help assist us. These include, your name, address, email address and phone number, the contact details and your payment information.
Credit Card transactions will be processed securely and no card details will be stored.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
- 2 Night Stay is required throughout most of the year.
- 3 Night Minimum on public holidays weekends
- 5 Night Minimum from 23rd Dec – 10 Jan
- We can accommodate 1N stays, however, this is at the discretion of Silversprings and a 15% surcharge is applied.
- The Guest agrees to pay a 50% deposit of the booking at the time of reservation. The remaining balance must be paid no later than your arrival date.
- The Owner operates a strict non-refundable cancellation policy. In the event of cancellation by the Guest, the Owner will offer a credit note which can be used at a later date.